Monday, April 9, 2007

My personal Easter resumee

I survived all of Easters family-gatherings, some were really nice, some were ok, and some... I'll try to forget them ;) Don't misunderstand me, I love each of my family members (or at least most of them) but it's hardly possible to bear all of them in one room and not go completely crazy among them. Especially if you're Birgit, the only girl in our family not married or in a relationship... They probably think that I'm the crazy one, but believe me, it's them who are off their rocker...

I also survived the Easter Fire, and I really would love to tell you about it, but I don't remember too much... All I know is that we had so much fun, I met so many people whom I haven't seen for a year or more, it was really great, and that's all I need to know ;) But i needed entire Sunday plus part of today to recover, but it was really worth it ;)

Today, my cousin and I decided to watch a movie, but: What movie? He's really into action movies, and since I was still really tired, I wanted to see a movie full of beautiful people, romance, fun etc.
No good basis, is it?
So we realised we need a new approach:
I love, no, I adore Brad Pitt.
My cousin loves, no, adores Angelina Jolie.
So what other movie could we choose but Mr. and Mrs. Smith???
Granted, the storyline wasn't too good, but Brad and Angelina really compensated this, and when Adam Brody turned up as well, I definitely fell for the movie. It tells the story of John and Jane who meet, fall in love and get married. In the beginning they seem to lead a rather normal life, but the truth is that they both are professional killers, but they both don't know about the second lives of their partner. At least they don't know about it until John's task is to kill Jane, and Jane's task is to kill John.
From there on, it's a lot of shooting around and lots of black humour, but still: I like the movie, although I'm really not into action movies (unless Vin Diesel is in them). But I liked the role Angelina Jolie plays, this strong, down-and-dirty woman who lives two lives at the same time and furthermore is more than attractive.
Altogether: It's good entertainment, and offers a lot to see for both sexes ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Birgy ... if I can read between the lines… you drank alcohol on Saturday (Easter Fire)… I think that’s incredibly generous of you that you sacrificed yourself for your motherland to keep the Austrians in the Top 5! … every citizen should be like you! ;)

betty030187 said...

I definitely agree with maja.... if more Austrians would be like you, we would be number 1!!!