Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sports can be so cruel...


No... I didn't do any sports myself. I can't, I ate too much of Easters ham and can hardly move. But I went to see a soccer game of my fathers team, the FC KAC. I played there myself, my brother still plays there, my father is the coach of one of the many teams there, I've got a lovely ex-boyfriend there, my uncle used to play for the KAC a long time... So you can see, this is MY team ;) My entire family is somehow involved... My mother tried to distance herself from soccer, but what should I say? Soccer got her like it got the rest of the family.

Well, I went to see this game. It was the first (us), against the penultimate (a small team not worth mentioning ;) ). And guess what? WE LOST. And I mean, we really lost. 0:1. It's not the result that hurts, it's the way we played... Terrible. And what is even more terrible than todays defeat : One of our best players got the red card for a reeeeeeeeally cool foul, so we'll miss him in the next match...That's why I have to say that soccer is a really cruel sport. But still I love it ;)
And I always will ;)
I'm like the woman singing the amazing song "Er steht im Tor, im Tor, im Tor und ich dahinter"
No matter the season, the weather, come hell or high water: I'll be there ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my powerranger! Go FC KAC Go! ;) don't let my pink birgy down :):)