Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Another weekend at home :)

Yes... I spent another weekend at home... It's not because I miss my mum or dad or brother or anybody else... What I missed was soccer... Yes, I'm ashamed... But at least I'm honest ;)

Again, the weekend wasn't too relaxing... I had to prepare my presentation, translate a text for my second language and did a lot of research for my superinteresting, thrilling essay about George B. Shaw.
I also did a little research on why so many people like jogging. Eleven o'clock, I'm walking around sleepily, whom do I meet? My uncle, jogging. Two o'clock, I'm awake, whom do I meet? My cousin, jogging. So I started wondering whether I'm a bit strange, went home, got my beautiful, new, pink running shoes and got started. Everything was ok and I started to think about liking jogging. But then it started to rain. I was in the middle of the wood, no chance to escape, so I more or less sprinted home. This had the effect that my knee hurt, I was completely wet and my new shoes were no longer pink... Will I go jogging again? Probably not. Or maybe I will if I have another traumatic experience like the one I had last friday. I'm sitting on a bench, thinking of nothing bad, watching a soccer game with my brother. A little boy, maximum 6 years old, comes over and asks my brother whether the girl next to him was his sister. My brother said yes, and the little pest replied "Well, my sister is more beautiful than yours is because my sister isn't FAT."
A very very cute boy, isn't he? I guess that's what happens if you let a six year old run arround on the soccer pitch without looking after him...
But a friend of mine reassured me by saying that REAL men don't like skinny women ;)

Well, I guess that was it for my reporting on the last weekend... I just wanted to write a bit (since I know I'm quite weak at that) and wanted to tell you what mean, little boys are out there waiting...

No comments: